Update – Home Show cancelled:
It is time for the DSMA Scholarship Ad Book!
All ads and order forms must be submitted digitally no later than Monday, September 12. Payments can be made using the DSMA payment page, cash, or check. Please read the attached Ad Book Parent Letter for more information.
Remember you can ask your favorite businesses to place an ad!
All proceeds from the selling of the Ad Book go directly to the DSMA Scholarship Fund. You earn 25% of the ad price for your child’s assessment account that can be put towards the cost of music trips (New Jersey in November!). The remaining 75% of the ad price goes to the Scholarship Fund. Placing an ad in the Ad Book is one of the requirements to be eligible for a scholarship. It can be any size/price ad. Students need to participate for 3 years, one of those being senior year.
Steps to submit your ad:
- Fill out the Ad Book Order Form
- Create your ad
- Email your ad to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay online (cash/check can be put in a labeled envelope in the DSMA box located in the DHS music office)
All ads are due by Monday, September 12!!
Ad price and size
- Full page $100, 8.5″ x 11″
- Half page $50, 8.5” x 5.25”
- Quarter page $30, 4” x 5.25”
- Business card $25
- Sponsor name $10
DSMA Cookout – This Thursday 8/25!
Students will be eating from 5-6pm. Then at 6pm – Parents and families are welcome. Please make every effort to attend. The DSMA board and committee members will be presenting various topics and important information for the marching band season.
Parent and Family preview show will start at 7:30pm on the hill.
Help support our Band by Becoming a DSMA Member
Please fill out the google form attached to become a member:
Every student will need the same band shoes. If your student has shoes from last season and they still fit then feel free to use them. If not you will need to place an order for new shoes. We will be placing a bulk order.
Please go to https://dsmahome.org/welcome/parent-information/ click on pay student fees. This is where you can order your student’s band shoes. They are $45. Please be sure to include their name and shoe size.
Shoe Orders will close on August 25 (the last day of band camp).
Sizing is based on your student’s sneaker size.
Reminder – Band Camp is just TWO weeks away!
All Student Band Camp
August 15 to 18 – 12 – 9pm
August 22 to 25 – 12 – 9pm
Be sure to bring water, sunscreen, bug spray, hat, and comfortable sneakers.
Can’t wait to start the Marching Band season off with this parade! See below for the details…
12:30 – report to DHS to board school busses
1:15 – arrive at parade
2:00 – Feast parade steps off
3:30 – depart feast parade
4:00 – arrive back at DHS
Uniform: Green Dartmouth shirt, shorts and sneakers. Hat and sunglasses are optional. Water will be provided.
Exciting news! The Cadets drum corps will once again be performing a free exhibition show here in Dartmouth! The show will be Tuesday July 5 at 8:30pm at Dartmouth Memorial Stadium. Gates will open at 6pm. Come see the 10 time world champion Cadets perform their 2022 production “Rearview Mirror”, inspired by Jack Kerouac’s classic “On The Road”.