Every student will need the same band shoes. If your student has shoes from last season and they still fit then feel free to use them. If not you will need to place an order for new shoes. We will NOT be placing a bulk order this year.
Students will be eating from 5-6pm. Then at 6pm – Parents and families are welcome. Please make every effort to attend. The DSMA board and committee members will be presenting various topics and important information for the marching band season.
Parent and Family preview show will start at 7:30pm on the hill.
All ads and order forms must be submitted digitally no later than Monday, September 18. Payments can be made using the DSMA payment page, cash, or check. Please read the attached Ad Book Parent Letter for more information.
Remember you can ask your favorite businesses to place an ad!
All proceeds from the selling of the Ad Book go directly to the DSMA Scholarship Fund. You earn 25% of the ad price for your child’s assessment account which can be put towards the cost of music trips (New Jersey in November!). The remaining 75% of the ad price goes to the Scholarship Fund. Placing an ad in the Ad Book is one of the requirements to be eligible for a scholarship. It can be any size/price ad. Students need to participate for 3 years, one of those being senior year.
The shop is currently open and will be through 11/26/23. Orders must be placed by Thanksgiving if folks want items for Christmas. Orders may be chosen to be sent to the school or directly to your home for an extra fee. Please contact Andrea Moniz with any questions.
The Dartmouth School Music Association is excited to announce our 3rd Annual DSMA Scholarship Golf Tournament on Sunday, April 30, 2023, held at the beautiful Allendale Country Club right here in Dartmouth!
For more information or to sign up for a foursome (singles and smaller groups welcome as well!), please contact: Sue Benoit. All signups and checks due by April 15th, 2023.
WE ARE ALSO IN NEED OF RAFFLE ITEMS, PLEASE!
Thank you for supporting the DSMA Scholarship Fund! We greatly appreciate any generosity you may be able to give today! Your tax-deductible payment can be made out to Dartmouth School Music Association and mailed to: DSMA ℅ Jennifer Jansen PO Box 80019 – Dartmouth, MA 02748-0019
Local businesses who would like to support our students and music program can now elect to sponsor our groups for one calendar year. Your tax deductible contributions will help enable us to provide the funds needed to support our kids. Sponsorship benefits can include:
Company logo on Spring and Fall show T-shirts
Company logo on tractor trailer and box trucks
Company logo & link on our websites
Ads in our bi-annual program book
Acknowledgement at home shows, concerts, and competitions
INTERESTED IN BEING A CORPORATE SPONSOR FOR THE 2023 SEASON?
Download the form here and submit it to student securing sponsorship or mail form with payment to by January 15, 2023:
Dartmouth School Music Association PO Box 80019 Dartmouth, MA 02748-0019