Our families are our students strongest supporters! They help move props, create costumes, staff concessions stands, chaperone trips, and most importantly, help keep our kids safe!
The DSMA maintains a wealth of information for our families about the organization, including our by-laws, music packets, uniform care instructions, volunteer opportunities, and more. We also allow families to make payments for trips, costumes, shirts, and fundraisers directly to the DSMA through our website.
Here you will find forms and paperwork for our music families. Many of the forms may need to be printed out and returned; please check the instructions on each form for more information on how they need to be completed and submitted.
- Information about budgets, funding, and more
- 2021-2022 DSMA Scholarship Policy
- How to Make Payments to the DSMA
- Marching Band Uniform Care
- Volunteer Opportunities with the Marching Band/Colorguard and the DSMA
- About Fundraising – Student Assessments
- About Fundraising – Where The Money Goes
- Band Handbook
Make Student Payments
Families may use the button below to make payments due to the DSMA. These payments may include:
- Trip payments for New Jersey or Dayton
- Show shirt payments
- Costume payments
- Field trip payments
PLEASE NOTE! Families should not use the below button to make Town Fee payments due at the beginning of each season. Those payments should be made directly to the Town of Dartmouth, not the DSMA. Please refer to your student’s paperwork for more information on how to make those payments directly to the town. Thank you for your attention to this.